These links are courtesy of the RadioReference wiki, which contains links and other data on over 800 articles
across over 50 categories. The list of links below is a small sample of what is available on this site. Anyone
may view the wiki by simply pointing to the wiki Main Page and following the various links. These are indicated by text which is underlined and/or in blue.
The power of the wiki comes from the fact that it's the users who do the editing. Anyone may read the wiki, but if you wish to edit it, you must register(free) first. Use your RadioReference userid and password.
- Deciding on a Scanner
- Common Conventional Programming Questions
- Common Trunking Programming Questions
- Making the Connection between the Soundcard and Scanner
- Object Oriented Scanners FAQ (PSR 500/600, PRO-106, 197)
- Programming Shortcuts FAQs and tips for various scanners
- The RadioReference Glossary
- Scanner Programming FAQ
- Uniden's Dynamic Memory Architecture and the new DMA Scanners
Receivers and Scanners
- Popular Software for Radio Shack Scanners
- Popular Software for GRE Scanners
- Recording Software
- RadioReference Web Service Many applications can download data from the RadioReference database to program your scanner, but you first need a ...
- Premium Subscription (cheap)
Antennas, Accessories and Reviews
- Scanner Antennas of all kinds...from ducks to discones and lots in between...
- Scanner Accessories
- Filters to remove pagers and other unwanted stuff...
- Canadian scanning websites, mailing lists and wiki articles
- Finding Air Traffic Frequencies
- Marine Frequencies
- Military Monitoring
- Railroad Frequencies
- RadioReference Database
- New England Milcom
- US/Canadian Common Frequencies
- US based scanning websites and wiki articles
- Modifications always a popular topic
- Propagation Above 30 Mhz
- All Uniden firmware updates can be found on the Uniden wiki manuals article
- Scanners on the Web
- Software trunking channel decoders For reading the control channel of various types of trunked systems.
Back to Main Page